Plastifuel 100, 200, 2000 and 12000 L/Day - Plastics to Diesel, Gasoline and Gas.
Plastifuel is a Plastics to Fuel depolymeriser where certain plastics are heated in an oxygen free environment and then distilled to produce Diesel, Gasoline and Gas from plastics like Poly Prolylene (PP),High Density Poly Enthylene (HDPE), Low Density Poly Ethylene (LDPE), Polysterene and even used motor oil.
90% Plastic to Fuel conversion rate: 1KG PP, HDPE, LDPE = 800ml Diesel, 100ml Petrol and the remainder is non condensible gas (10%).
The system runs continuous and needs to be cleaned every 5th day.
Plastifuel 100 to 200 is batch type reactors.
The Diesel produced is of very high grade and can be used in diesel burners, generators or as transportation fuel when blended.